[asterisk-users] DTMF detection and Sangoma cards

Christopher Snell chris.snell at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 15:17:17 MST 2006

Hi,

I posted earlier about "Call parking breaks suddenly".  I believe that
I have narrowed this down to a problem with DTMF detection and the
Sangoma A101 card that we use.

Earlier, DTMF detection was not working at all.  Then, I set
'relaxdtmf=yes' in zapata.conf and it works...sort of.  When I call
into the PBX from a digital desk phone, Asterisk is able to detect the
agent's DTMF and parks the call as requested.   However, if I dial in
from my cell phone, the agent's DTMF is not detected and the caller
(me) hears the DTMF on the lines.

Does anybody have any ideas?

thanks,

Chris