[asterisk-users] Re: $3,000 server

Harvey Miller macpissed at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 14:45:38 MST 2006

I thought NuFone was out of business or some such thing? Nothing has changed
you are right back at it. Same crap different day. Anyone who intends to
conduct business with NuFone should research the company history.D&B, Credit
Checks on the company and all its owners. All standard practice.  Does
NuFone pay its bills? A common question that would be asked in the normal
course of business. Does Jeremy pay his bills? I mean after all Jeremy is
the head cheese at NuFone from what we see here, so before doing business
with NuFone one would want to know if the owner is stable as well as the
company. Jeremy you can blow off all you want about lawyers but you just
open your personal and business history to examination. I for one would bet
that it is not a pretty site.

For my money NuFone is not a company I would want to do business with based
on the way you act on this list. An Asterisk God you may think you are, as a
person you come off like a pig. My opinions are my own.

Folks enjoy the day I have real biz to attend to.