[asterisk-users] FW: $3,000 server

Gonzalo Servat gservat at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 14:21:01 MST 2006

On 7/12/06, Alex Robar <alex.robar at gmail.com> wrote:
> His work ethic is fine... He either couldn't do the job you wanted, or he
> didn't want to, so he sent you to someone else. If you paid Greg instead of
> NuFone, then that's really tough shit for you for not following the
> instructions Jeremy gave you. Furthermore, Jeremy gets to wash his hands of
> the issue because you never paid him... If I hire a tech to go out to your
> site and install a server, but you pay the tech instead of my company, then
> you're dealing with the tech, not me. If something breaks, you don't get to
> come crying to me because you circumvented my company's payment system and I
> never saw a dime.
>
> Jeremy/NuFone has every right to send lawyers after you for saying the
> things you're saying. He's right to say what you're doing is extortion. I
> certainly hope he wins his case... Grow up.

I completely and wholeheartedly agree 100% with what Alex just said. I
certainly hope this thread has come to an end. I've seen far more
interesting threads stop at maybe 5 or 6 replies, and this one which
is dead boring and filled with lawyer threats has gone way too far.
Granted I'm not helping by replying, but I had to say Alex did a good
job at summirizing the issue and let's hope this thread is now closed.

Cheers,
Gonzalo.