[asterisk-users] Re: Re: Re: TE420P/TE415P?

Steven asterisk at tescogroup.com
Wed Jul 12 14:10:47 MST 2006

No,  It was a question?

Not knowing the underlying flow, I am not sure if the transcoder is available to all of asterisk, or if the card is transcoding to
something that asterisk doesn't need a license for.

Can a SIP call use the cards transcoder or must the call go through the card for it to be used? (like the echo can. does)

Steven

http://www.glimasoutheast.org