[asterisk-users] Re: $3,000 server

Gonzalo Servat gservat at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 13:19:45 MST 2006

On 7/12/06, Jeremy McNamara <jj at nufone.net> wrote:
> Michael Workman wrote:
> >  Well you told me to talk to him....
> > And he said he worked for NuFone so its not My Fault Period...
> >
> > Its your Fault for pushing me to Him and You allowing him to say he works
> > for NuFone...
> > If Anything You should Go After Greg for the Money he Ripped off from US...
> >
> > AND WE HAVE MSN HISTORY OF CHAT FROM GREG SAYING WE PAID NUFONE FOR WORK....
>

> If you did not pay accounting at nufone.net via PayPal thus you did not pay
> NuFone Inc.
>
> I purposely replied to you off-list to resolve this situation. The only
> reason to post your reply to asterisk-users was to publicly defame my
> company.

He is not doing a very good job, Jeremy. For starters I sincerely
doubt he actually paid anyone $3,000. He sounds like somebody just
trying to defame NuFone for the fun of it. Also, the more he writes,
the more I think he's an idiot (much like Robert). He clearly shows
his lack of intelligence in his e-mails. I wouldn't pay anyone $3,000
without first having written confirmation of the work that will be
performed, who and where the person works, and other accompanying info
to avoid being "ripped off".

Regards,
Gonzalo.