[asterisk-users] Provider UNREACHABLE

Martin Joseph ast at stillnewt.org
Wed Jul 12 09:53:18 MST 2006

On Jul 12, 2006, at 7:24 AM, Rick Smith wrote:

> Bill's right.  But, it happens to me too, ALL the time, w/Teliax.
>
> I can't wait for their NYC node...

I found that sellvoip.net is closer to me here in Seattle and also has
a better rate.  They also have a server in NYC.  I still like Teliax
and use them as my primary backup with Nufone being the third
configured terminator.

Sellvoip.net hasn't been perfect (ie there have been some short
outages) but the route from me to them is so short that my call quality
issues disappeared instantly (or in 15ms).

Marty