[asterisk-users] Problem with making outgoing calls

Crazy Boy crazymoonboy at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 12 06:35:35 MST 2006

Hi,

Thank you for response. I sent an email to Teliax people also. I may get reply from Teliax within few hours. Please tell me the solution.

Thank you.

Regards,
Chandra.

Peter Bowyer <peter at bowyer.org> wrote: On 12/07/06, Crazy Boy  wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We could make calls to USA using Teliax service upto 11, July 2006 with
> Asterisk. But, since 11, July 2006 evening, we are unable to make calls
> sometimes and could not connect to Teliax server sometimes. I have realized
> that Teliax server was down for few hours.
>
> Currently our Asterisk server is connecting with Teliax. But, When I am
> trying to make call to USA, Its giving me one ring and being disconnected. I
> could not understand what could be the problem? Is there any problem with my
> connection to Teliax server?

What did Teliax support say? I presume they were your first port of
call, since they're the people prividing you with service....

--
Peter Bowyer
Email: peter at bowyer.org