[asterisk-users] Problem with making outgoing calls

Crazy Boy crazymoonboy at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 12 06:22:27 MST 2006

Hi,

 We could make calls to  USA using Teliax service upto 11, July 2006 with Asterisk. But, since 11, July  2006 evening, we are unable to make calls sometimes and could not connect to  Teliax server sometimes. I have realized that Teliax server was down for few  hours.

 Currently our Asterisk  server is connecting with Teliax. But, When I am trying to make call to USA, Its  giving me one ring and being disconnected. I could not understand what could be  the problem? Is there any problem with my connection to Teliax  server?

 With the configuration  mentioned below, we could successfully make calls to USA. But, from this morning  we are unable to make calls to USA.

 IAX.CONF file  contents:

 disallow=all
 allow=ulaw

 SIP.CONF file  contents:

 [101]

 type=friend
 username=101
 secret=abcd
 callerid="Ani"
 host=dynamic
 context=tutorial

 [general]
register  =>  ab.cd:xxxxx at voip-co1.teliax.com

[authentication]
auth =  ab.cd:xxxxxx at voip-co1.teliax.com

[teliax]
context=default
 type=friend
username=ab.cd
user=ab.cd
host=voip-co1.teliax.com
secret=xxxxxx
insecure=very
canreinvite=no
disallow=all
allow=ulaw
allow=alaw
allow=gsm

 EXTENSIONS.CONF  file contents:

 exten =>  101,1,Dial(SIP/101,15)
  exten =>  101,2,Voicemail(u101)
  exten =>  101,3,Voicemail(b101)
  exten =>  101,4,Hangup

 exten =>  _1XXXXXXXXXX,1,DIAL(SIP/teliax/${EXTEN},30,tr)

exten =>  3031234567,1,Answer()
exten => 3031234567,2,DIAL(SIP/user,20)

 VOICEMAIL.CONF file  contents:

 101 => ani, Ani, ani at abc.com, ani at abc.com

 Please let me know the  problem ASAP. Looking forward to your response.

 Thank  you.

Regards,
Chandra.