[asterisk-users] Issues with making Transfers

Thomas Kenyon digium at sanguinarius.co.uk
Wed Jul 12 06:06:51 MST 2006

Dan Brummer wrote:
> This has worked.  I downgraded from 1.2.9.1 to 1.2.7.1 and I'm not
> having the warm transfer issue anymore.  Does anyone know if this is a
> known issue and is going to be fixed in upcoming release?  Should I
> possibly put in a bug request?
>
> -Dan

I'm pretty sure I saw this in the bugtracker and that it had been fixed
in trunk.
Someone on here is bound to know more.

The weird thing is, I had problems with call transfers at the same time
as upgrading to 1.2.9.1, and it turned out that changing the firmware on
the handsets fixed it.

Mind you, there's bound to be a new release fairly soon, (there's been a
lot of bug fixes lately).