[asterisk-users] AGI tutorials

Rizwan Hisham rizwanhasham at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 06:02:17 MST 2006

Thanx for the tips guys. I need one more favour. can anybody tell me where
to find help for writing AGI scripts in C language. I have read the pdf book
called Asterisk TFOT, but it explains AGI scripting in languages other than
C. I feel comfortable using C language, so i didnt understand the concepts
fully. Anybody who knows a good source of AGI scripting in C, plz share

On 7/11/06, Kai Ober <kast.asterisk at gmx.de> wrote:

> Rizwan Hisham schrieb:
> > Anybody who knows a good source of AGI tutorials on the net? plz share
> >
> try one of the mirrors and then the pages on AGI,
> http://www.asteriskdocs.org/modules/tinycontent/index.php?id=11
>
> have Phun
>
> Kai

Regards