[asterisk-users] Queue menu

Attilla De Groot mail at youmeandvoip.nl
Wed Jul 12 03:49:16 MST 2006

Hi all,

I'm trying to setup a menu in a queue, something like "All our agents
are busy, press 1 to leave a voicemail, press 2 for another
department" etc.

Anyway, the only thing I found is this on the wiki:

Menu for the user
You can define a menu for the user, while waiting. For this menu, you
can only use one-digit extensions. Define the context for the menu in
the configuration for the queue to enable this option.

But I don't know what this meanse or atleast how to implement it.
Could someone give me a hint in the right direction ?

Regards,
Attilla