[asterisk-users] Possible polycom_acd_functions BUG

Dean at INKnBITs dean.bath at inknbits.co.uk
Wed Jul 12 03:34:31 MST 2006

I have noticed a couple of issues, unless I'm doing something wrong?

I pulled with svn the
svn.digium.com/svn/asterisk/team/bweschke/polycom_acd_functions/ which got
release 37416
This complies fine, in particular the meetme app.
If I setup a sip device in the sip.conf with a username and password, I get:
	 "Registration from '<sip:3002 at 192.1.3.109>' failed for '192.1.3.103' -
Username/auth name mismatch"
with out the username and password, I get a registration. (This doesn't help
as I need the password field for the ACD function to work)

I have gone backwards through the releases, 30432 complies fine, except it
will not compile the meetme app, but the username and passwords works fine.

Does anybody know a release in the middle that works with both features?

Thanks,
Dean Bath.