[asterisk-users] NuFone, please send the log file

Andrew D Kirch trelane at trelane.net
Tue Jul 11 18:38:29 MST 2006

C F wrote:
> I find this hard to believe, half a truth is a whole lie. First you
> just say the screwed you out $3k, not saying how, letting everyone
> assume thru phone service, then you change the story, you lied before,
> how do we know you are saying the truth now?
> In any case it doesnt make sense anyhow, why would you pay $3k for
> just setting up a server, when others here on the list will do it for
> much less. Also they never did the work? just took the money? thats an
> accusation that doesn't make sense.
>
> On 7/11/06, Michael Workman <mworkman at imbroadcasting.net> wrote:
>> I am not talk about Call Time.. They Screwed me by Me Hiring them to
>> consult
>> on setting up server and they took the money and never did the work

So it doesn't mess up the flow of reading.
> How come?
> > I prefer to reply inline.
> > > What do you do instead?

That aside, he clearly does not state how he was screwed.  I questioned
it as I felt that it deserved
elaboration (if you manage to screw yourself to the tune of 3 grand for
a $2.9c/min phone service,
 I can only ditto his recommendation for KY).  I find his answer both
rational and reasonable and in
no way evasive.

Andrew