[asterisk-users] NuFone, please send the log file

Ronald Wiplinger ronald at elmit.com
Tue Jul 11 17:14:04 MST 2006

Andrew D Kirch wrote:
> Michael Workman wrote:
>> So Nufone Screwed ya....
>> I feel Sorry... Waaaa.... Take your Lumps... Cut Your Losses and Get
>> on with
>> Life....
>> Your not the only one Nufone Screwed.... They Screwed me Out of
>> $3,000.00
>>

> How do you figure this at 2.9c/min?
>
> Andrew

That is easy to calculate: 3,000 US$ times your zip code times the phone
number you are calling times 2.9cents/5 seconds divided by the Social
Security number of the called party  ... Or how does NuFone calculate that?
But hey, just look at the log file, .... hmm, didn't we start here?
WHERE ARE THE LOG FILES????

Thanks for all the encouraging funny answers. I go now to 7-eleven to
buy some candies, ...

bye

Ronald