[asterisk-users] NuFone, please send the log file

Ronald Wiplinger ronald at elmit.com
Tue Jul 11 16:39:06 MST 2006

Andrew D Kirch wrote:
> Ronald Wiplinger wrote:
>> Dear NuFone,
>>
>> Without misunderstanding I ask you again, please send the log file
>> and pay back my money!
>>
>> Not following this request results in the assumption that NuFone is
>> cheating and I will post this info every hour on more Internet places.
>> This should help that other people will not trap into a cheating
>> company.
>>

>> bye
>>
>> Ronald
> I'm going to note two more issues I've just found with this post.
> 1. this is a specifically NON-Commercial list
> (your post is commercial)
Yes, I did not write too much, but one part of the issue is, that NuFone
does not answer to technical questions either, but asks for set-up help
in IRC. So to see, it is a hint for technical people to take care if
they suddenly get an offer for consulting, just when you ask a technical
question.
> 2. you have threatened to post it to further such lists and forums
> where it is not desired
> (your post is being made in bulk)
> I therefore must determine you have posted UCE/UBE and you are a spammer.

I strongly disagree with that!
"places" are not only lists! Maybe you are too new on the net to figure
out, that there are still "other places".

Have you tried to Google for Nufone? Than you might find "other places" too.

Again, I just want to have the log files. I do not get answer and that
is a fact. If you have "good contacts" to Jeremy, maybe you can convince
him to send the log file. It is that simple.

I have set-up a filter for NuFone, and when I have time and catch a
message with that trigger word, I will post my thoughts. Thanks for
pointing out not to send too many messages. However, to answer to
another ones message, .....

have a nice day!

bye

Ronald

> ---
> Virus Database (VPS): 0628-2, 2006/07/11
> Tested on: 2006/7/12 ¤W¤È 07:29:36

Ronald Wiplinger  (CEO of ELMIT)
http://www.elmit.com  http://voip.elmit.com  http://e-paper.elmit.com
Tel. (M) +886.939.775.516  (O) +886.2.2835.7765 (ENUM)   or FWD 511208
- I'm a SpamCon Foundation Member, #694, Verify it at http://www.spamcon.org

PS: Spam prevention!
Our system is protected with a spam prevention program.
If you send us an e-mail, our system will send you a confirmation message back. Just reply to this confirmation message please.
After receiving this confirmation message, our system will send the hold message (one) and all future messages (after the received confirmation message) to me without asking you again.