[asterisk-users] Polycom ACD, Asterisk, Kernel 2.6

Dean at INKnBITs dean.bath at inknbits.co.uk
Tue Jul 11 14:22:38 MST 2006

Re: [asterisk-users] Polycom ACD, Asterisk, Kernel 2.6I'm using Debian 3.1 with kernel 2.6.xx (17 i think) and it does a make ok, but when I do a make install it comes back with unexpected end of file ztcfg (think thats the file, will have to check in the morning at the office).

I did manage to get it compiled (looked ok) with Debian 3.0 and kernel 2.4.x but asterisk would not compile meetme, everything else works ok, Music on hold etc..

Thanks,
Dean.