[Asterisk-Users] Meetme versus app_conference

jeff oconnell jeff.oconnell at gmail.com
Tue Jul 11 13:33:32 MST 2006

howdy,

just confirming that the below statement is true: speex is not
required unless you're using the speex_preprocess() function for
silence detection ( SILDET = 2 in the makefile ).

also, fyi, app_conference is maintained by the same folks that
maintain the iaxclient library ( http://iaxclient.sourceforge.net/ ),
so you can generally address app_conference development questions to
the mailing list there and they'll get answered pretty quickly.

patches and improvements to app_conference are, of course, welcome,
and should also be submitted to the iaxclient mailing list.

jeff oconnell