[asterisk-users] Polycom ACD, Asterisk, Kernel 2.6

Dean at INKnBITs dean.bath at inknbits.co.uk
Tue Jul 11 13:26:34 MST 2006

I'm trying to build another asterisk server as I'm having a problem with the current one. Unless anybody can tell me how to compile the meetme app? Everything else works fine, asterisk just will not compile meetme?!? (Under kernel 2.4)

I used svn to pull the trunk versions of libpri, zaptel and the polycom_acd_functions (release 30432). I cannot seem to get the zaptel to compile under 2.6, is this correct? Does it only work on 2.4?

Is there any release I should be pulling for the zaptel (and libpri)? Or does anybody have it working or know a release version that I could pull?