[asterisk-users] Asterisk stops abruptly

Erick Perez eaperezh at gmail.com
Tue Jul 11 08:46:41 MST 2006

enable debug logging in /etc/asterisk/logger.conf
then do a logger reload
then if asterisk dies, search the log for relevant events and post it here.
I'm also using 1.2.9.1 so im interested.

On 7/11/06, Dan Brummer <dan.brummer at vegas.com> wrote:

> Hello,
> I'm recently having the problem where Asterisk just stops working.  The
> console gets disconnected and the process appears to die.  I am using
> Asterisk version 1.2.9.1.  Anyone have any ideas on where I should be
> looking for the cause of my problem?  Also, I notice there is a
> /var/log/asterisk/messages log file but it doesn't contain any information
> that I can use to help troubleshoot the application crashing.  Is there a
> way to put more debugging in the log file?
>
> Thank you for your help,
> Dan

Erick Perez
Panama Sistemas
Integradores de Telefonia IP y Soluciones Para Centros de Datos
Panama, Republica de Panama
Cel Panama. +(507) 6694-4780