[Asterisk-Users] flash button on asterisk + legacy pbx system

Giorgio Incantalupo gincantalupo at fgasoftware.com
Tue Jul 11 08:40:12 MST 2006

Hi C F,
I managed to send the flash code...thanks for your help. Now I'm trying
to send digits after the flash code so that the user can send another
extension. Is it possible to have something like
key => _X.,caller,SendDTMF,X.
inside [applicationmap] in order to send digits to the legacy pbx?

TIA

Giorgio Incantalupo