[asterisk-users] RE: [Asterisk-video] Asterisk as an MCU

Curt Shaffer cshaffer at gmail.com
Tue Jul 11 08:35:52 MST 2006

Thanks for the information. I guess just as a follow up, is it not possible
then to utilize something like MSN messenger or Video capable chat clients
that support SIP, like MSN, some sort of jabber or iChat that will allow
Asterisk to just pass through the video but handle the voice? I think that
would suit our needs for now.

Thanks again

Curt