[asterisk-users] Mandriva 2006 Cooker RPM for Asterisk 1.2.9

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Mon Jul 10 22:16:07 MST 2006

On Mon, Jul 10, 2006 at 04:20:53PM +0000, Julian Varanini wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Has anyone used the cooker RPM for asterisk version 1.2.9?
> I would like to hear some feedback before I install it.

Why don't you just try to install it?

Alternatively grab its srpm. If it is well-done it should have answered
most of your questions: which packages you should install to build
asterisk (build-dependencies of the package asterisk), which directories
it is installed to, etc.

An rpm package is a reproducable and uninstallabe build process.

Tzafrir Cohen      sip:tzafrir at local.xorcom.com
icq#16849755       iax:tzafrir at local.xorcom.com
+972-50-7952406
tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com  http://www.xorcom.com