[asterisk-users] Keeping stable 1.2.9.1 updated with patches

Erick Perez eaperezh at gmail.com
Mon Jul 10 12:14:04 MST 2006

I use stable 1.2.9.1 for my servers. How can I maintain my asterisk
1.2.9.1 updated with the patches produced for that release, in case a
patch fits a need?
what should I do in MANTIS to see patches applied to 1.2.9.1?
While looking at MANTIS I just (?) saw one entry for Product build
1.2.9.1 however there are 100s other entries that seems interesting
(like codec negotiations) but im not sure if they were commited to
1.2.9.1

Thanks,