[asterisk-users] I need help patching source

Bart Fisher bhfisher at icpage.com
Mon Jul 10 08:40:07 MST 2006

I'm trying to provide dial tone on E&M Wink type trunks. I found where
in source, 'chan_zap.c' where I believe the code needs to be added.
Basically I believe I can copy parts used for PRI in to E&M and E&M Wink
signal types.

However with my attempts, it fails to compile at chan_zap. And I'm not
sure how to proceed now.

It seems there should be a way to only recompile  'chan_zap.so' without
doing a full recompile - Any help would be appreciated for this novice.

Thanks,

Bart