[asterisk-users] outgoing call problem

Marco Mouta marco.mouta at gmail.com
Mon Jul 10 06:31:45 MST 2006

I'm not a a guru, but

Check this line:

exten => _9.,2,Dial(Zap/g1/${EXTEN})

do you really want to dial digit 9 through your ZapLine? are you
connected to another pbx?

If you don't want do dial 9 to PSTN line , but you want your users to
dial 9 to place outgoing calls, try this:
exten => _9.,2,Dial(Zap/g1/${EXTEN:1})

Hope it helps.

Ps. Give me some feedback if you solved the problem

On 7/10/06, Ganbaa <ganbaa at micom.mng.net> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have configured digium tdm04b card with asterisk on debian. Incoming call
> is ok. But outgoing call has problem. Would you give me advice ?
>
> Here is my config files.
>
> zaptel.conf
>
> fxsks=1
> fxsks=2
> fxsks=3
> fxsks=4
> loadzone=us
> defaultzone=us
>
> zapata.conf
>
> [channels]
> language=en
> context=incoming
> signalling=fxs_ks
> usecallerid=yes
> hidecallerid=no
> callwaiting=no
> usecallingpres=yes
> callwaitingcallerid=yes
> transfer=no
> echocancel=yes
> echocancelwhenbridged=yes
> echotraining=yes
> rxgain=1
> txgain=4
> group=1
> callgroup=1
> pickupgroup=1
> immediate=no
> musiconhold=default
> busydetect=yes
> callprogress=no
> channel => 1-4
>
> extension.conf
>
> [general]
> static=yes
> writeprotect=no
>
> [home]
> exten => s,1,Answer
> exten => s,3,Playback(thank-you-cooperation)
> exten => s,4,WaitExten
>
> exten => _1XXX,1,Playback(thank-you-cooperation)
> exten => _1XXX,2,Answer
> exten => _1XXX,3,Wait(1)
> exten => _1XXX,4,Playback(thank-you-for-calling)
> exten => _1XXX,5,Dial(SIP/${EXTEN},10)
> exten => _1XXX,8,Voicemail(u${EXTEN})
> exten => _1XXX,9,Hangup
> exten => _1XXX,103,Voicemail(b${EXTEN})
> exten => _1XXX,104,Hangup
>
> exten => _9.,1,Answer
> exten => _9.,1,Playback(thank-you-cooperation)
> exten => _9.,2,Dial(Zap/g1/${EXTEN})
>
> [incoming]
> exten => s,1,Answer()
> exten => s,2,Background(/tmp/greetings)
> ;exten => s,2,Background(enter-phone-number10)
> exten => 1,1,Playback(digits/1)
> exten => 1,2,Goto(sumiya,s,1)
> exten => 2,1,Playback(digits/2)
> exten => 2,2,Goto(ganbaa,s,1)