[asterisk-users] CDR calls started via AstManProxy

Marco Mouta marco.mouta at gmail.com
Mon Jul 10 01:59:06 MST 2006

Hi,

Does Any one has experience or know any open source client for AstManproxy?

My main goal is to monitor every started and hung up call into a CDR,
but with particular features:

- Every call is started via AMI with Originate command.

- I wanna keep record of the brigded call and both calls:

- Call party "A" - Call duration into my database

- then call party "B" and bridge it with "A" and keep CDR of the call
duration between "A" and "B".

Does any of you has experience with this?

Best regards,
Marco Mouta