[asterisk-users] FXS: No ringtone

yusuf yusuf at ecntelecoms.com
Mon Jul 10 01:23:23 MST 2006

Hi all,

I am running Asterisk 1.2.7.1, with a Sangoma A101 card in it.  I also have 2 Digium FXO cards, and
I have premicells connected to the FXO's .  Calls come in off the Sangoma E1 cards, from a Philips
PABX.  The problem I have is that the user, when he dials from his desk phone, does not get any
ringtone when he dials  a cell phone, which goes over the premicells.  So the cell phone will ring,
but the user wont hear anything until the cell perosn answers, then everything's fine.  But when I
try to debug it, I used a sip phone to dial a cell number, that you get ringtone.

Yet other calls from the PBX, non cell calls, have ringtone.  So when a call uses the E1 anf FXO, I
get no ringtone.

Has anyone seen this before

--
thanks,