[asterisk-users] intel vs amd motherboards

C F shmaltz at gmail.com
Sun Jul 9 14:56:49 MST 2006

Thanks for that Tzafrir. Why does it ignore the secend CPU?

BTW, on a side note on this topic, how can one calculate simultaneous
transcoded channels using show transalation?

In the case where it tells me 17 ms for encoding and 4 for decoding,
that gives me 21ms per channel, in what time frame can I squeeze in
how many channels before the calls start becoming  intolerable? In
other words should I aim for a 200ms time frame which means that I
will get around 10 channels? or can I aim for a full second? which
will give me around 50 channels?

Thank You