[asterisk-users] Asterisk with ISDN Fritz PCI card

Guy Corbaz guy at corbaz.org
Sun Jul 9 05:03:49 MST 2006

Hi,

Thank you for the suggestion.

I tried to use mISDN first, then CAPI and now I'm trying I4L.

As I'm using Debian, I can not load the FRITZ drivers. I got the source
from the official site and recompiled it, but there is a strange message in
the log and the capi drivers are not loaded.

The problem is more linked to drivers that Asterisk. If you have any tips
to get this up and running, I would be very happy as my search on the
Internet didn't allowed me to solve that issue.

Bests regards, Guy.