[Asterisk-Users] vserver (Debian) - no tty: howto use /usr/sbin/safe_asterisk with "-c" for color CLI?

Robert Michel news at robertmichel.de
Sat Jul 8 09:34:42 MST 2006

Salve Martin!

On Sat, 08 Jul 2006, Martin Joseph wrote:
> On Jul 8, 2006, at 8:18 AM, Tzafrir Cohen wrote:
> ><snip>
> >Are colors that important to you? It shouldn't be complicated to get it
> >working. I'll have a look.
> <snip>
>
> Actually I have noticed that the color console is major cpu eater,
> versus the monochrome one...

Good point.

Even when no other "asterisk -crvvv" is conected?
In case yes, would be an idea that the master asterisk
fall back to monochrome if there is no connection,
or even better, that the demon is very time monochrome
and only "asterisk -crvvv" creates the colored highlighting?

> PS Man, I am getting an education from Tzafrir... Although my head
> hurts a bit.
**g**

Greetings,
rob