[asterisk-users] Outgoing MSNs and chan_misdn

Marco Mouta marco.mouta at gmail.com
Sat Jul 8 05:53:13 MST 2006

hi,

in your init-misdn.conf (or misdn.conf, not sure now...) you can
choose the MSNs for your incoming Ports or Outgoing ports,

msns=3223242,3223243,3223244

for example.

Then in your calls,  just set the outgoing callerid for your trunk, to
one of them. Be aware that as far as i know you must own the MSN you r
going to set otherwise you are spoofing MSN....

Hope it helps,

Please give some feedback.

On 7/8/06, Gary Hawkins <asterisk.users at garysoft.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Does anybody know if it is possible to set the outgoing MSN to a different
> value than the default set in misdn.conf for a single call only via chan_misdn
> 0.3.x, and if so, how to do it?  I can't find any info on how to do this via
> Google, and I've tried a few things myself, none of which seem to work.  This
> is definitely possible via chan_capi...
>
> Thanks
> Gary H

Com os melhores cumprimentos,