[asterisk-users] Uninstalling Asterisk? No make uninstall?

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Sat Jul 8 05:28:01 MST 2006

On Sat, Jul 08, 2006 at 08:16:11PM +1000, Carey O'Shea wrote:

> I'm not
> complaining, I'm just saying that removing things manually means that
> you are likely to miss things.

And I'm saying that when removing things automatically you're also
likely to miss things. Or delete to much. Or both. If you didn't bother
with checinstall and such in the first place, you're also not likely to
keep the complete asterisk and zaptel source trees lying around with the
exact same configurtion of the installation.

Tzafrir Cohen      sip:tzafrir at local.xorcom.com
icq#16849755       iax:tzafrir at local.xorcom.com
+972-50-7952406
tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com  http://www.xorcom.com