[asterisk-users] Voicemails randomly not deleting in 1.2.9.1 ??

Doug Lytle support at drdos.info
Fri Jul 7 12:09:41 MST 2006

Anthony Davis wrote:

> We updated our systems to 1.2.9.1 (from 1.2.4) about 3 weeks ago.

It was supposed to be fixed in 1.2.9.1

> A quick check on the server shows that the .WAV and .GSM files were
> deleted, but that the msg000N.txt file remains.
>
> Manually deleting the text file obviously resolves the issue.

This usually occurs when someone is listening to the voice mail greet.
The caller presses 0 to drop out of the voice mail and contact the
operator.  The sound files are removed but not the .txt file.

Doug

-- Ben Franklin quote: "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to
purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."