[asterisk-users] Help with MusicOnHold

Julian Varanini jvaranini at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 7 12:04:48 MST 2006

Hi Zishanov,

I ran asterisk from an RPM on Mandriva.  It installed both mpg123 and ztdummy. However I would like to see the how to you put together.

Thanks

Julian

Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 21:25:43 -0400From: zishanov at gmail.comTo: asterisk-users at lists.digium.comSubject: Re: [asterisk-users] Help with MusicOnHold
Did you do 'make mpg123' at the time of Asterisk installation? And do you have ztdummy installed if you don't have digium hardware?

If you didn't do these steps, let me know and I'll send you step by step instructions how to install Asterisk properly. It took me months to learn how to make everything work and now I've step by step installation instructions which work perfectly well for me.