[asterisk-users] E1 additional calling party number

Alyed Tzompa alyed.tzompa at simitel.com
Fri Jul 7 10:31:23 MST 2006

		Hi there!

I'm setting up an E1 with a new Telco and they are asking me to add the
extension number (CallerID)into an "Additional calling party number". Guess it
refeers to  a part of the E1 trace they are getting. I've been
playing around with the callerid and in zapata.conf and sip.conf but
have not been able to send them the data the way they are asking.
Anyone there has an idea on what config shall I try??

So far with my configs I'm able to send them the data in the "Display" part of the trace.

My configurations look like this:

sip.conf

[general]

trustrpid =yes