[asterisk-users] New GTK Gui for Monitoring and Administration

Kyle Sexton ks at mocker.org
Fri Jul 7 09:38:45 MST 2006

I have to say that from the screenshots it looks very impressive.  It's also
interesting to hear that you created a proxy for the AMI, I'm sure other
projects may be able to make use of that as well.  I'm not going to install
it on my production server (yet), but look forward to trying it at home!

Thanks,
Kyle