[asterisk-users] Invite someone to Conference

Dan Austin Dan_Austin at Phoenix.com
Fri Jul 7 09:05:47 MST 2006

>  no i havent tried to install. I dont know how to do that in the first
place. i already have
>  checkedout this link, there is no information about installation over
there. i cant find
>  any make file, or configure file in the source. i think its
installatiojn is not like other asterisk
>  packages.

It is a very simple web aplication.  There is no installer, or 'make'
required.  Just extract
the files to your webservers documentroot, modify the lib/defines.php to
match your needs
and modify /etc/asterisk/manager.conf to create an account to allow the
web page to interact
with Asterisk.

Web-MeetMe now has a home at www.sf.net/projects/web-meetme
The version on SourceForge differs from the version on Areski's site.
The SF version has
additional features to support scheduling conferences.  There is no
installation guide, but
there is a README in the tgz file that covers the steps required.

Dan