[asterisk-users] ztmonitor in numeric mode

Robert Moskowitz rgm at htt-consult.com
Fri Jul 7 07:57:02 MST 2006

I have been having no success with my zap interface, and am trying to
use ztmonitor to fix it.

I am running Trixbox 1.1 and so far have one x100p card (shows up as
'Wildcard").

I tried many manual attempts at setting rx and tx gain with no results.
Then I read:

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+zapata+gain+adjustment

and

http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/2004-November/064312.html

and

http://bugs.digium.com/bug_view_page.php?bug_id=0002783

But ztmonitor 1 -vv does not produce any numeric information.  Adding -f
file results in a file of zero length, perhaps since the only way I have
found to quit ztmonitor is <cntl-C>.

Thanks for any help.  If I get this working, I have a second card to put
in for txgain.