[asterisk-users] DTMF

Rizwan Hisham rizwanhasham at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 06:44:37 MST 2006

i have set dtmf=rfc2833 both in h323 and sip configuration files as my
quintum uses h323 channel.
here is the dialplan snippet

[default]
exten=> s,1,Answer
exten=> s,2,Goto(1234,1)
exten=> 1234,1,MeetMe(1234|AMpPw|0000)
exten=> 1234,2,Hangup()

it always uses the s extension path to go to the MeetMe confrenece room, and
i also cant enter the pin obviously.

On 7/6/06, broadbandvoice at comcast.net <broadbandvoice at comcast.net> wrote:

> try setting your dial plan in sip.conf using dtmf = rfc2833

> From: El Flynn <el_flynn at lanvik-icu.com>
>
> > Rizwan Hisham wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > > i need to set the dtmf mode on my quintum tenor a400 gateway.
> >
> > You might want to check the a400 manual on how to do that.
> >
> > > i cant dial
> > > any extension thru my normal digital phone which is connected to
> asterisk
> > > thru the quintum gateway. it always falls to 's' extension. So plz
> help
> > >

> > This is most likely a misconfiguration of your dialplan and/or sip.conffiles.
> > it would help if you post it here?
> >
> > Flynn

Regards
Rizwan Hisham