[asterisk-users] Problem With Transfering Calls.

Shad Mortazavi Shad.Mortazavi at nexusmgmt.com
Fri Jul 7 05:44:59 MST 2006

Dear Group,

I have a requirement for the agents in the call queue to be able to
transfer calls to other people within the organization and/or outside.

Unfortunately when I add tT to the Dial Command

i.e. exten => 0423,1,Dial(SIP/phone51,20,tT)

When the agent presses # to acknowledge the call it sometimes starts the
transfer process and does not acknowledge the call.

Can someone please explain what the issue is here and how I can overcome
this?

Many Thanks

Shad Mortazavi