[asterisk-users] OT: Sipura SPA-3000 ATA Directing Calls to Asterisk

Chris Mason (Lists) lists at masonc.com
Fri Jul 7 04:08:33 MST 2006

Douglas Garstang wrote:
> Somewhat off topic...
>
> I have a Sipura SPA-3000 ATA. Calls are coming in from the FXO port. I'm trying to get all calls forwarded to Asterisk. However, (and this is hard to believe), the docs say that 1-stage calling (I presume that means no PIN is required) is not possible with FXO-VOIP calls. I somehow managed to get it to work on another SPA-3000 once before ... although I don't know how to replicate it now. Has anyone done this? Can you provide any pointers? Thanks.

Use the configuration tool on www.voxilla.com - it works fine. Make sure
you choose to configure for Asterisk.
Also, set the dftm mode to be commented out, then the tone generation works.
;dtmfmode=rfc2833

Also, I beleive CallerID does not work properly on some firmware versions.

--
Chris Mason
(264) 497-5670 Fax: (264) 497-8463
Yahoo IM: netconcepts_anguilla at yahoo.com