[asterisk-users] menu system - configurator

bram kortleven bram at antwerpen.be
Thu Jul 6 22:57:41 MST 2006

We are currently looking for a way to easily configure a 'auto attendant'
system on our asterisk pbx.
More in detail, I'm looking for a webbased (or something similar)
configuration generator, that has a feature like asking me how many 'menu
levels' I want, what text to play, and in the first, how many items I want,
and then per item what text and description it has to set, etc ...

Is there something out there that does something similar? Or does anyone
know how to make such a script? If possible, we prefer mysql-driven
menu's... as all other stuff is in mysql already...

Thanks guys!!!

Bram