[asterisk-users] Help with MusicOnHold

Zeeshan Zakaria zishanov at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 18:25:43 MST 2006

Did you do 'make mpg123' at the time of Asterisk installation? And do you
have ztdummy installed if you don't have digium hardware?

If you didn't do these steps, let me know and I'll send you step by step
instructions how to install Asterisk properly. It took me months to learn
how to make everything work and now I've step by step installation
instructions which work perfectly well for me.