[asterisk-users] OT: Sipura SPA-3000 ATA Directing Calls to Asterisk

Brian Capouch brianc at palaver.net
Thu Jul 6 15:18:35 MST 2006

Douglas Garstang wrote:
> Somewhat off topic...
>
> I have a Sipura SPA-3000 ATA. Calls are coming in from the FXO port. I'm trying to get all calls forwarded to Asterisk. However, (and this is hard to believe), the docs say that 1-stage calling (I presume that means no PIN is required) is not possible with FXO-VOIP calls. I somehow managed to get it to work on another SPA-3000 once before ... although I don't know how to replicate it now. Has anyone done this? Can you provide any pointers? Thanks.

I make and take calls on the FXO port of my SPA-3000 routinely.

On the "PSTN Line" tab of the advanced screen, I have this in the first
"Dialplan" entry:

	(S0<:s at 192.168.1.1>)

Then below, I choose that dialplan (in my case, 1) for the value of
"PSTN Caller Default DP"

Also, of course, you have to set the SIP server, username/pw, etc.  I
have mine register, and because the FXS port is already on 5060 I use 5061.

HTH.

B.

believed to be clean.