[Asterisk-Users] Now that Nufone is dead...

John Kington jkington at cinci.rr.com
Thu Jul 6 14:09:07 MST 2006

At 02:49 PM 7/5/2006 -0500, Rich wrote:
>John Kington wrote:
>>At 09:29 AM 7/5/2006 +0300, you wrote:
>>
>>>I have tollfree numbers with Nufone working OK.
>>>But what I like most is the regular numbers with charge/month
>>>but no charge/min on incoming calls...
>>Did your tollfree number(s) with Nufone get cut-off in April?
>>Did you keep the same number or did you signup for another number?
>>I requested Nufone transfer my tollfree number in May and it is still
>>not working (code is 77-4). I am wondering if this has happened to
>>everyone or if my number fell through the cracks.
>
>Nope, same issue here. Luckily I hadn't advertised the number, so no big deal.
Rich,
Kind of good news (that I am not alone) and bad news (that you are in the
same situation). I have had good availability with Nufone and did not want to
go elsewhere unless it was a lost cause. I wish the company would provide
some update(s) either on their website or at least in response to emails.
Regards,
John