[asterisk-users] asterisk and sip nat problems

Alexander Ginzburg alex at eightbits.com
Thu Jul 6 12:37:20 MST 2006

in the rtp.conf you specify range of ports, this range should be
forwarded on the firewall to the asterisk box.

I have asterisk running on 192.168.0.250 ip and connect to broadvoice
server.  here is my iptables rule:
-A PREROUTING -i eth0 -s 147.135.0.128 -p udp -m udp --dport 10010:10013
-j DNAT --to-destination 192.168.0.250

with rtp range being:
rtpstart=10010
rtpend=10013