[Asterisk-Users] Now that Nufone is dead...

Carlos Chavez cursor at telecomabmex.com
Wed Jul 5 11:25:38 MST 2006

On Wed, 05 Jul 2006 13:00:53 -0400, John Kington wrote
> At 09:29 AM 7/5/2006 +0300, you wrote:
>
> >I have tollfree numbers with Nufone working OK.
> >But what I like most is the regular numbers with charge/month
> >but no charge/min on incoming calls...
>
> Did your tollfree number(s) with Nufone get cut-off in April?
> Did you keep the same number or did you signup for another number?
> I requested Nufone transfer my tollfree number in May and it is still
> not working (code is 77-4). I am wondering if this has happened to
> everyone or if my number fell through the cracks.

     No, I have 2 toll free numbers with them that have been offline since
April.  Every time I contact support they just say to check that my contact
info is correct and that someone should be calling me soon to address the
issue (which they never have).

--
Carlos Chavez
Director de Tecnología