[Asterisk-Users] can't dial Scotland ...

Dave Cotton dcotton at linuxautrement.com
Wed Jul 5 08:01:51 MST 2006

On Wed, 2006-07-05 at 15:38 +0100, Colin MacMillan wrote:
> it is definitely a BT message.  Steve, do you know how I could begin
> debugging this?  BT have washed their hands of it and I know the
> destination number is using a Siemens system that is not more than 5-6
> years old.  Perhaps there is a debugging level that will give me more
> information regarding the root of the problem so I can define it a bit
> better ...
> any help appreciated.

I know this is no help at all, but I had this, yesterday.

I got a call that a system was down, when I called the system, I got the
France Telecom message to say the call could not be completed, when I
logged onto the server I saw no attempt at answering a call, by the time
I'd reconfigured my system to make a test call out from the other system
everything was working again. It's got chan_capi with a Fritz card. As I
said it doesn't help you other than to say it does happen elsewhere.
--
Dave Cotton <dcotton at linuxautrement.com>