[Asterisk-Users] HP Proliant server?

Phil Smith asteriskuserlist at advancepkg.com
Wed Jul 5 07:54:44 MST 2006

I have two HP ML370 boxes with Dual 3.4 procs and 2GB of memory.
Currently running Asterisk 1.2.7.1 rock solid.  It is mostly SIP and IAX
calls but have slight usage of Digium Wildcard TDM400P for 4 analog PSTN
lines.  Also have a Digium Wildcard TE210P in each, have not gotten my
PRI's yet should be in soon, so I can't really say how it does for
transcoding although it has no errors talking to the cards.  I have had
no issues with these servers.  They are really overkill for what is
going through them but I would rather overbuy the server.