[Asterisk-Users] Re: vserver with no /dev/tty* how to run "asterisk -c" for a colored CLI?

Robert Michel news at robertmichel.de
Tue Jul 4 16:19:35 MST 2006

Salve *!

It seems that my mail took hours to become published on this
list....

Inbetween I found a solution - on my vserser are some
pseudo terminals
#ls -lh /dev/pts

crw--w----  1 root tty 136, 14 2006-07-04 17:39 14
crw--w----  1 root tty 136, 20 2006-07-05 01:04 20
crw-------  1 root tty 136, 21 2006-07-05 01:04 21
crw-------  1 root tty 136, 30 2006-07-05 00:53 30
crw--w----  1 root tty 136, 31 2006-07-04 17:45 31
crw--w----  1 root tty 136, 32 2006-07-04 17:45 32
crw-------  1 root tty 136,  4 2006-07-05 01:07 4

with
ln -s /dev/pts/20 /dev/tty9
I got a terminal for asterisk *g* and now I have
a colored CLI running  :))

Greetings,
rob